Thursday, October 25, 2018

Bring on the Presents Gift Card

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well.

Today I am switching things up by moving on to a Christmas project.
I created a gift card holder using a set out of the Holiday Mini Catalog called Bring on the Presents on page 16.
My friend Deb recently left me borrow it so I stamped and diecut a bunch from this bundle.




Sorry the picture above is wonky.
But isn't that bow just the cutest?
I colored it and the rhinestone with a Shaded Spruce Stampin Blend Marker.
Those things are amazing!

Card Details:

Stamps: Bring on the Presents
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Shaded Spruce Stampin Blend
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Whisper White, All is Bright DSP
Accessories: All the Presents Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is a very fun set!
Thanks Deb for allowing me to ink it up!
Can't wait to play more with it before Christmas gets here.

***********************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is so much fun to share. This looks like a great set to have on hand! Nice job.

Carol L said...

That bow really is the cutest, and I like that gemstone in the center! Giving gift cards seems to be the best way to go for the holidays anymore, so I'm sure this is going to be appreciated once it's received. Love the dsp and green colors! Wishing you a day filled with kindness :)

D'Ann said...

So cute and so nicely done - Love your color combination! Had been on the fence with this set (love the bow!), but your sample highlights why I should consider it even though I have a lot of stamps, this could be useful to have :) lol...

Janice M said...

Isn't it great to have stampy friends to share/borrow things from?!! Love the GC holder and that bow is pretty!