Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Treat Bags W/ CC299

Hello again!!


Back quickly to share these cute treat bags I made last week. I used PTI's Lg Glassine Bags and placed a Clear Toy Pop inside it. I made a belly band with some SU's Dashing DSP. Added a quick sentiment from Hero Arts and a decorated clothes pin. These clothes pins are SOOO fun to make and add so much to a project. I added a button with some MS baker's twine tied in a bow!

A cute little stocking stuffer! I love this!! :)






Treat Bags:

Stamps: Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, GP White, SU Dashing DSP
Accessories: SU Circle & Scallop Punches, Clothes Pin, Button, MS Baker's Twine, MS Loopy Border Punch, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

7 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are soooooo cute!! Love the clothspin covered with the DSP!! So clever you are!!

Vicki Burdick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol L said...

I've never seen a clothespin decorated before, but I likey :) This is really cute and I absolutely LOVE those clear toy candies! YUM!!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

What a cute gift idea. Love the clothespin idea..too cute.

Oh your clear toys...I missed them this year.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Boy do those pops bring back memories! The nuns always gave us a box of them on the last day of class, before the holiday! Gorgeous snack project!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!

Tammi said...

These are awesome, your definitely set for the holidays!