Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CC298~Chocolate, Cherry, Kraft Ginger


Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!


Up bright & early today because I have a busy day ahead and wanted to get a jump start on my Color Challenge card. The colors for the Color Challenge 298 are: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler & Kraft. Personally, I just all 3 colors this year!

My card is a criss cross type of card. They are so fun to make but alittle time consuming. I always love the end result though! Below is my card...take a look!





I have a thing for Gingerbread men so this color challenge came quite easy for me!


Color Challenge Card #298:

Stamps: Gingerbread (unknown), Sweet Season
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Kraft, PTI Vanilla
Accessories: SU Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Oval & Oval Nestibilities, SU Eyelet Border Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Kaiser Vanilla Pearls, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today! Don't forget to catch the last episode of Dancin With The Stars tonight! WooHoo....Wonder who will win???

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super duber cutie!!!! Love those criss cross cards too!!! Adorable!!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

So sweet, I love the little gingerbread man along with the saying.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is just adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammi said...

Oh this is cute!! Guess what I'm eating right now, yep a gingerbread cookie, just made them with my friend, YUM! ;) Nice seeing where you live, and your right, wow your yard IS big! Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving Wendy! ~hugs

Wanda Cullen said...

These colors are perfect for a gingerbread image...LOVE your criss cross card! I'm rooting for Jennifer and Derek...time will tell!

Carol L said...

I was just browsing through my book of ideas earlier today and saw the directions for the criss-cross card and you've made one! How cute! I love the oval that covers the crossed panels, and your gingerbread boy is adorable! I love these colors too!!