Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sketch Challenge 307

Hello!!


Hope you all had a great day! I know I did! I tried to go to bed with the hubby earlier tonight and I just could not sleep. A friend came over to stamp and I was just in awe of her cute little gingerbread die she just got....and to top it off she left me borrow him!! :) Most people know I have a gingerbread fetish! LOL I don't like gingerbread cake or cookies but just the little gingerbread guys in general. Anywho, I was so keyed up from my afternoon with her that I just needed to go stamp some more! hehe


Since I did not get a chance to participate in today's Sketch Challenge over at SCS...I did print out the sketch to do at a later time. I went to bed with that on my mind and it finally got the best of me and out of bed I went! LOL
Below is the sketch layout and my card samples.....









Now I have to say that I have had my eye on this very old SU stamp set on Ebay for quite sometime. This past Sunday I finally took the plunge and went for it. Guess what....I WON!! I have always loved the old SU sets for some reason and today it arrived in the mail so I knew this is what my card was gonna have on it. :)


Sketch Challenge 307 Card:

Stamps: Thanks Be For Thee
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, GP White
Accessories: Herringbone Embossing Folder, PTI Button, Chocolate Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals & Scor Tape



Well, that's all from me for tonight! I think now I can probably go to sleep.......dreaming of gingerbreadmen! haha
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

How cute is this great little card!! That image is perfect for this time of year, and your coloring is fabulous! Love that button accent.........and I think I must get some bakers twine soon!

Tammi said...

I can't believe you don't like to eat gingerbread Wendy, it's one of my favs, YUM!! In fact next Tuesday I'm making a big batch of them with a friend, a yearly thing we do. :) Adorable card, perfect background! I love those old sets too, especially by this designer, I've had this set since it first came out, I don't think I'll ever be able to part with it!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG!!! Is this the cutest thing ever or what???? I just love it and your coloring is amazing I am so in awe of that!!!! Glad you had fun with your friend and her die!!!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you won this set, and the snipers didn't outbid ya in the last seconds. (thats what I call them) What an adorable set! You have a perfect eye for color.