Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sketch Challenge 305

Hello fellow stampers & friends!



Just a quick post tonight then i'm off to watch alittle tv with the hubby & head to bed. Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS. I have always loved this challenge and hope now to be back at it on a daily basis! Below is today's sketch layout and my card. Take a look!









I got this set right before leaving PA but haven't had a chance mount it let alone ink it up! I think it's a beautiful set with wonderful sentiments included. Hope ya like my card.



Sketch Challenge 305 Card:

Stamps: Angelic Joy
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Kraft or Crumb Cake, PTI White, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Loopy Border Punch, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Misc Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots & Scor Tape



That's all for me tonight!
Thank you for stopping by & I hope you have a great rest of the night!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Elegant and beautiful Wendy!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Beautiful card, I love the angel and your coloring. The layout it great too.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, Love what you did with the sketch and your coloring is awsome as usual!!!