Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow Buddies Set

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Up bright & early this morning but to be honest I could use a quick nap! LOL I did not sleep too well last nite so that probably explains why I could use a few more Zzzzzz's!

Yesterday I was at my stamp table again just having fun. Vicki left me borrow this stamp set of hers called Snow Buddies. It was a Level 2 Hostess set last year that always grabbed my eye. I stamped off a bunch of images and whipped up this little treat & card up with it. Hope ya like!





Snow Buddies Set:

Stamps: Snow Buddies (retired), Hero Arts Sentiment, Elzybell's Sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, PTI White, SEI DSP
Accessories: SU Top Note, SU Eyelet Border Punch, Snowflake Punch, Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Cuttlebug Snow Dots Embossing Folder, White Kaiser Pearls, Silver Cord, Red Button from stash, Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Stapler, Sm Flat Cello Bags, Ribbon from Micheal's, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


There will be more of these goodies to come! :)

Well, i'm off to get a birthday card made with today's Mojo Monday Sketch so i'll be back later! Till then....enjoy your Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another super adorable creation! I need to take a look at the mojo sketch... maybe it will jump start my mojo!

Vicki Burdick said...

This little set is adorable, as usual!!! Snow Buddies is such a cutie patootie set!!! I just love snowmen and you did a fantastic job with them!!!!! Love how you layered the top note with the large oval and the treat pouch looks to cute to open!!!

Carol L said...

Oh CUTE! I love snowmen in any way, shape or form, and this card and treat bag are just the cutest evah!
I took Jill to L&L today (she was never there before) and all I can say is OH MY!! It's hard not to spend $$$ up there! LOL
Looking forward to your Mojo card next!

Wanda Cullen said...

Sweet little card and treat bag duo! Love the way you layered the oval over the top note die...I must dust mine off and try that!

Tammi said...

Ack! These are ADORABLE!!! Love the snowman image too, I don't remember seeing that one, too cute! Beautiful gift set!