Monday, November 29, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 167 ~ Happy Birthday!



Hello again!

Wow, 2 posts in one...that doesn't happen too often!

I'm back real quick with my Mojo Monday Sketch #167. I chose the square card to make a birthday card for my son who will be 24 on Friday. This sketch was perfect for my card. My son was born with Cerebral Palsy and many health issues in his 24 years. He loves many different types of music so this Extreme Guitar player stamp came to mind to use for this. He recently moved out because he did not want to move to MO with us so this will be going out in the mail tomorrow. After 23 years I will miss having cake & ice cream for him on his special day. Oh well...I'm sure he will have a great day!





Mojo Monday Sketch 167:

Stamps: Extreme Guitar, Sentiment from PTI
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, PTI White
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Star Sizzix Die, Corner Punch, Silver Beads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Well, time to take my butt to bed for the night!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope ya like my card!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Your mojo is working well my friend! I love these extreme stamps and what you do with them! Your son is probably going to enjoy this, although he'd probably enjoy being with his family on his birthday even more! Sometimes life can be so difficult!

Vicki Burdick said...

Dude this card seriously ROCKS!!! I love it and I hope your son will appreciate it! I love how the BG looks like paint sample chips, I am so going to use that idea!

Tammi said...

Oh I love it, so perfect for him, love what you did with the sketch and stars! My oldest son is 24. :) He turns 25 in Jan...where did that time go!

Anonymous said...

أنا أستمتع بالضبط كيف تتلقى مستواك في جميع أنحاء

Anonymous said...

Lovely sharp post. Never thought that it was this easy. Extolment to you!.

Anonymous said...

I’ve been searching on the web trying to find ideas on how to get my personal blog site coded, your present style and theme are wonderful. Did you code it your self or did you recruit a coder to get it done for you personally?.