Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ways To Use It Challenge 295

Hello fellow stampers & friends!


Today over at SCS is the Ways To Use It Challenge. Another one that I like to participate in! We were challenged today to use green. I decided to go Monochromatic with mine using lots of Garden Green & Whisper White. I already had these images stamped from when I was back in PA and now putting them to good use today! :)


Take a look.
I think my light box really washed out the color but atleast you get the picture. LOL






Ways To Use It Challenge 295 Card:

Stamps: Christmas Punch, Heard From The Heart
Ink: Garden Green, Black & Pumpkin Pie SU Marker
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Lg & Sm Tag Punches, EK Success Snowflake Border Punch, Candy Cane Stripe Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Garden Green Grosgrain, Glue Dots, Dimensionals & Scor Tape


Well, that's all from me for now!
Thank you for stopping by & have a great Thursday!!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so cute, I love that snowman stamp!!! Totally adorable!!!

Carol L said...

This is really cute! I have that stamp set and every year I forget to use that Christmas sentiment!!! Love the embossing and green tags! Great card Wendy!

Janice M said...

Cute!! I like the way you sed the little tags!