Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Altered Notebooks


Hello fellow stampers & friends!



Just a quick post tonight. I've been busy crafting away in my stamp room the last few days. Here are a few notebooks that I altered to send back to PA for the craft show. Still have more to do and I will share them when I get them finished up.








Hope ya like!


I'm off to watch some tv with the family then head to bed. I'll be back tomorrow with more craft show goodies! Till then.....sweet dreams!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, these are all so CUTE! I especially love the little bear wearing the Santa hat and all the snowflakes! These are awesome little books!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cute little books, Wendy. Perfect for that lil something kinda gift. Hope you do well with the craft show!

Vicki Burdick said...

This are all soooo awesome, I love them and want to CASE them ALL!!! We need to get together again!!!!