Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Home in MO....

Hello again!

I'm back real quick to share a few pictures of our house we are renting in MO. It is smaller than what we originally had but quite do able! I wish we could take this house with us back to PA when the time comes....


First pic is my stamp room in the attached garage. I like it but wish for some natural daylight! :)



This is the front of the house...You will see we have a huge yard!



The screened in room off the dining room. Looks into the 2 car garage. A feature Shawn just LOVES!! :)

Kitchen....no longer have an eat in kitchen but I do appreciate all the counter space & cabinets! :)


Dining Room looking out to the screened in room....Great feature!! :)
Yea, the wallpaper is alittle much for me but it's not my house to get rid of it...


Huge living room....we love this too! :)


Yep, I had to throw in there hubby's car club banner! He hangs it proudly in his garage!! :)


Back of house....


Back yard....


Of course, Winky with her new license plates....

Hope you enjoyed!
I'm sure eventually i'll post more after we decorate for Christmas! WooHoo!

~Wendy

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Wendy, you've settled in and I'm envious of your big crafting area (I have such a tiny space in my computer room!). You'll have to invest in some OTT lights...they're similar to natural sunlight (so they say...I don't own one...yet).

Carol L said...

Thanks for sharing these photos of your CUTE little house! I love it inside and out, and your stamping area is SO well-organized I'm green with envy!! Wanda mentioned Ott lights above and I can't work without mine! I use it to photograph my cards too, and so far so good! Enjoy your new home away from home........it won't be long before you come back to PA and settle in again I'm sure:)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wendy, these photos are awesome. Very roomie home! Like Carol said, you are so organized. May I ask where your PA home is? I saw the sign said York. Both of my kids graduated from York College!