Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Color Challenge 297

Good Morning, friends!


Was up bright and early this morning....like 4 am to be exact! Hubby was snoring so loudly that I honestly do not know how he slept thru it! I got my ham & green beans in the crock pot for supper tonight and i'm thinking of making a homemade banana bread or banana muffins for a treat later! First I think i'm gonna try to grab a quick nap! LOL


Anyways, I got right to work on today's Color Challenge from over at SCS. The colors today are: Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz. I don't have Pear Pizzazz so I substituted it with Certainly Celery. Take a look....




Color Challenge 297 Gift Card Holder:

Stamps: Bundle Up Mike from Whipper Snapper, Sentiment from Signature Christmas PTI
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, PTI White
Accessories: Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Snowflakes Nestibilities, Oval Nestibilities, Antique Brads, Glue Pen, Glitter, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Dimensionals, Scor Tape



Well, that's all for today! Thank you for stopping by!
Have a terrific Tuesday!!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Oh, I love this one. Bundles up Mike is my favorite Whipper Snapper stamp. I also love the color combination!!

Ham and Green Beans sounds wonderful today...can I come for dinner? :)

Have a great day!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Yum! Both your gift card holder and your menu - lol! I love this image and may have to head over to Whipper Snapper and check him out! Did you use a template for your holder?

Janice M said...

Saw this on SCS, soooo cute!!! Did you know that you can post your WS creations on their FB page and if they like it and want it you can get $10 store credit just for mailing it to them?? An online friend just had 2 picked last week, I thought that was so cool.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wow, love that stamp Wendy, I need to stamp a few of those off, next time I see yta! This is sooooo adorable!!! Love that color combo!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect color combo and adorable image!

Carol L said...

Oh so CUTE!! I'm really loving this color combination and that image is so adorable! I used to get up at 4am when I worked for 23 yrs, and now it's nice to sleep in every day:) Ham & beans sounds good! We just had that last week too!
Happy stamping out there in MO!!

Tammi said...

Is there any left over, I'll be right over!! ;) Yum! Sweet image and I love the color combo, CUTE CUTE card!