Monday, November 22, 2010

A Mojo Monday Sketch

Happy Monday, friends!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
Here in Joplin it is raining on & off. Temps are like in the low 70's but winter will be on our doorsteps come Wednesday nite/Thursday morning. I heard snow showers in there! Yikesss! I guess it will feel very festive to sit and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade as we usually do Thanksgiving morning then the Dog Show. :)


Today is the Mojo Monday Sketches Challenge....one I love to do each week! I'm still trying to get back into stamping and i'm struggling with sketches & colors. I get easily distracted and then lose my sense of concentration. I hope that soon stops!


Anyways, below is another Mojo Monday Sketch along with my sample.
Take a look...






I think today I struggled with getting a good picture of my cards. My stamp room which is located in an attached garage makes it difficult since there is no natural daylight. My camera takes the best pictures outside but it's been so stinkin windy here my card would be gone with the wind for sure!



Mojo Monday Sketch #166 Card:

Stamps: Bells & Boughs
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Kraft, Deck the Halls DSP, GP White
Accessories: Corner Punch, White Kaiser Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Glue Dots, Scor Tape



I'm happy to have another Christmas card made for the pile! :)

Well, that's all for me for today!
Dancing with the Stars & Cake Boss tonight! Love those shows!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow Wendy this is awesome! Love the dp (I have it ) Your velvet ribbon is perfection!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Had to laugh trying to picture your card blowing down the street - lol! I'm a Dancing with the Stars fan, too! It's been a weird season with Palin still in the mix. I was so shocked to see Brandi not continue on...I thought sure she would be in the finals.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this!!! I love that stamp set and that paper!! You colored it beautifully and I love your bow and corner punches!!!

Carol L said...

Oh my, this is one pretty Christmas card! I love the tilted panel and gorgeous, gorgeous colors! I really like those corners too........I need to dig out that punch and actually use it again soon! Thanks for reminding me:)