Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time 4 Another Sketch Challenge

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!


Hope you all had a great day! Mine was busy as usual. Did some baking today and got stuff ready for our dinner tomorrow. We had some really werid weather here today. It's storming right now and as we are under a tornado watch till 10 pm. We have heavy wind driven rains with thunder & lightening like i've never seen!

Since I was busy all day I put off making my Sketch Challenge card till my work was done.
Below is the layout from the Sketch Challenge 308 from over at SCS and my sample.



Align Center
Panel #4 was cut alittle shorter than the sketch called for. Don't know how I missed that! LOL
I used an old SU set that I recently got off of Ebay called Winter Wilma. Alot of coloring but I love the set! Hope ya like!



Sketch Challenge 308 Card:

Stamps: Winter Wilma
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey DSP, GP White
Accessories: Snowflake Punch, Silver Pearls, Silver Circle Clip, Baja Breeze Grosgrain, Scor Tape



WOW, an Emergency Broadcast just came across the tv with a Severe Thunderstorm Warning along with a Tornado Warning...Guess it's time to get off of here!
I'll be back sometime tomorrow but in the meantime I wish you & your families a very blessed & Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG Wendy, this is adorable!!!! Is this one of the sets you just got, so cute and of course your coloring is awesome!!! LOVE this!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome Wendy! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

carol h said...

Hi Wendy, This card is so cute. Love the stamp set. Haven't even heard of that one. Really cute. Welcome to Joplin, and it was a pleasure to meet you. By the way, I spent some time at your blog. Awesome cards and gifts.

Carol L said...

I just love the colors on this card! Your coloring skills are over the top on this image, and the papers perfectly compliment it! I hope everything went well with the weather out in your neck of the woods and that all is well. I hope your Thanksgiving was the best!!!