Friday, November 5, 2010

Free 4 All ~ Tail Waggin Greetings



Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!
Happy TGIF, fellow stamper & friends!!


Finally, Friday is upon us! I've had a good week but most of all i've found my way back to stamping pretty much on a daily basis! Some days it's a struggle to head to the garage to stamp but i'm doin it! :)


This morning I was up way (like 4am) before the alarm clock. Went right to the garage and checked out today's Free 4 All Challenge (which by the way use to be named Limited Supplies Challenge and somewhere along the line they changed it). We were challenged to use dogs on our cards. Jeanne S. called the challenge Tail Waggin Greetings and I LIKE IT! :)


I went in search of a dog stamp and found my Sheepdog from Whipper Snapper smiling at me so early in the morning! LOL I found this Bo Bunny dog paper that I picked up somewhere in my travels and put it all to good use!
Take a look....






Sorry for the dark looking pictures. I'm in the garage with no windows for any kind of daylight. My lightbox has daylight bulbs in them but don't think it's doing much. Might have to find a new location to take pictures soon.


Free 4 All #37 Card:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, PTI White, DSP from Bo Bunny
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Chocolate Chip & Marina Mist Grosgrains, Dog Paw Brad, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, I think that's all for me right now! Hope you enjoyed my tail waggin card!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
See you tomorrow! ~Wendy

9 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Love the card, I always like when you use that stamp. The DP and layout are great!!

Have a super day today, it's cold an yucky here, we could get snowflakes today...yuck!!

Carol L said...

I'm so glad to see you stamping on a regular basis again! Your cards always inspire me, and this one is adorable! I love the colors, the paw print brad and of course your great coloring. I love how you managed to sneak the word "fluffy" into the spotlight too - very clever of you :)

nherr said...

That's the first thing I noticed too... Fluffy's name in print!! God bless her little heart. Love the image and colors. Rachel (From the Heart) is having her Christmas Open House this weekend. I'm not going because I spent way too much at the Heirloom show... and besides, it just wouldn't be the same without you!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! Love your sheepdog image... so dang cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for stopping over to check out my blog. Carol is such a sweetie, and I can't wait until I get to meet her. When you were in PA, were you local to us? I was peeking around on your blog and you do gorgeous coloring and layouts. Going to add you to my sidebar.

Denise Marzec said...

WS stamps always make me smile. This is soooooo adorable!! :)

Janice M said...

Adorable Wendy!! Love that DP you used.

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh MY, How stinkin cute!!!!

Tammi said...

Cute dog and card, love that paper!