Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Stocking

Hello there!

Hope you all had a good Black Friday! Anyone find any great deals shopping today? I stayed put at home doing some cleaning then grabbing a nap. The only place we went today was the park to walk Fluffy. It was sorta a strange walk at that. Some young kid was walking thru the park singing swear words at the top of his lungs! Odd to say the least! hehe

Anyways, I found a few minutes to sit at my stamp table this evening to finish up this wood stocking that Vicki picked up for me at the craft store. Thank you, Vicki! Anyways, it's been laying on my table half done for the last few days because I wasn't real sure what to do with it. Tonight I added some silver cord, some punched snowflakes w/ rhinestones, a jingle bell and a punched Ornament with a rub on from last year. Now I love it!!






Holiday Stocking Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: SU Holiday Lounge DSP
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Merry & Bright Rub Ons, Crystal Effects, Diamond Dust, Silver Cord, Rhinestones, SU Snowflake Punch, Silver Jingle Bell, Dimensionals


Well, that's all I have for tonight! Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Holy Moly this is totally cool!!! I've never seen this DP before, but I LOVE the colors and design! I'd be hanging this on the front door instead of a wreath, because it's so different and so awesome!! You can bet that nobody else will have one like it I'm sure!!
Have a great weekend, and thanks again for that BEEE-UTIFUL card :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This totally rocks Wendy... soooo cool!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG!!!! You totally nailed this baby!!! So cool! I love what you did with it!! YOU are MY stamping idol!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, this is SOOOOO cute and fun!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You have been one busy crafter! I missed a few days, but I went back and peeked! Gorgeous! I just love this stocking and the blues makes it doubly yummy!

Janice M said...

This is adorable!!! Love the colors too!