Monday, November 15, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 165

Happy Monday, everyone!


Hope you all had a super weekend! I know I did but it flew by so quickly!

Today, I got up early and hit my stamp room to work on a card order and then participated in todays Mojo Monday Sketches. I love doing their sketches!

Below is the layout and my card samples...
Take a look :)






I wanted to use this angel from the SU set called Angelic Joy from the Holiday Mini. I really like this set!! I had to flip the sketch the be able to use the angel though. It came together beautifully and I just love this card!! :)



Mojo Monday Sketches #165:

Stamps: Angelic Joy
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Kraft, PTI Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punch, Chantilly Ribbon, Antique Brads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape



So, today Fluffy had her first appointment with a new groomer out here in Joplin. We said she was in doggie daycare all day because Shawn dropped her off on his way to school this morning then picked her up on his way home. She looked ohhh so cute with the little bows in her ears but boy was she ever mad at us! Not sure if she didn't like the groomer or just being in doggie daycare all day but she was not a happy camper!





Well, that's all from me for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good evening!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Wow Wendy, this card is just gorgeous!!! Fabulous take on the sketch!!!!

Carol L said...

Wow! This angel is fabulous and your coloring is magical! Love the ribbon and bow, and Fluffy looks so silky and purty too!! I guess she's having a hard time adjusting to her new surroundings too, but I'm sure she'll forgive you in time:)

Amy L said...

This angel is gorgeous. How lovely. Great job!!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty card, you are making me want to get that set :)

Fluffy looks so pretty! Have a super day.

Janice M said...

Beautiful card Wendy! Love the color combo!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh Wendy, what a glorious angel card!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the trim you used! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥