Thursday, November 25, 2010

Craft Show Goodie

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Hope you all had a wonderful day with family & friends!
It was a rough day here for us. Being 1100 miles from home and not being able to be with our families or friends put alittle bit of a damper on things. We did up our turkey and had all the goodies then decided to dig out the Christmas stuff which only hit me even harder. My heart wasn't really into decorating but for Kelsey's sake we put a few things out. She has been trying to talk me into purchasing a new Christmas tree the last week or so but I have no interest in it. Now all my dishes are washed & put away so we are sitting here watching Despicable Me and I keep drifting off. I thought i'd better get on here and get my update done before i'm completely done for the night! LOL

Below is one of the item's I made to send home for the craft show that starts Black Friday morning back in York Haven, PA. I have been doing this show since 2002 and it kills me to not be going there in the morning to help. I've always enjoyed it and have met many people through doing it. Pam~ I hope you's have a great year! I will be thinking of you's!




The container is one I picked up back before Halloween time. It was filled with candy. It's always fun to alter something!! I filled these containers with Holiday M&M's and stamped Forever Friends bears on both sides. Those bears are my fav's!! On top I added a Hero Arts tag and adhered it then put ribbon around the lid. The teddy bear has White Flower Soft added to the hat and the ground. Very cute....atleast I think so! LOL



Holiday M&M Container:

Stamps: Forever Friends Bears, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Glorious Green, Real Red, GP White
Accessories: Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Green Rhinestone (Micheal's), Flower Soft & Glue, Micheal's Ribbon, Scor Tape



Well, that's all for now! I'm down for the count!
Thanks for stopping by & i'll see you Friday!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

So cute, I love all your great holiday ideas!! I think I might stop at Pam's today...but it won't be the same.

Carol L said...

this container is adorable with that sweet little bear image and your great coloring! I have to hand it to you, working a craft show on black friday every year! I always chose to start my Christmas decorating on this day instead of shopping, and I hope Kelsey can talk you into that new tree. I know you're missing PA, but remember that home is where your heart is. Hey! I just posted a card with those words!! LOL
Happy Black Friday!

Vicki Burdick said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

Tammi said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE...of course I love this! :)