Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall Birthday Set

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
It got mighty chilly yesterday and that wind was crazy!

Today my set of cards was made for a customer order.
I had this piece of patterned paper for atleast 10 years and never found the perfect project to use it on.
My customer wanted a set of Fall Happy Birthday and I looked at this paper and it rang a bell.
So, I used it!





My cardstock is the retired More Mustard which I have used a ton of this Fall.
I had 2 unopened packs that I put a dent in!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Happy Birthday, Gorgeous
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Heidi Grace Designs Paper
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My customer really liked this pack which always makes me happy to hear!
That paper really is quite pretty and I was happy to find a nice project to use it on!

******************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


It's my cleaning day and i'm having a hard time getting motivated.
NEED LOTS OF COFFEE! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a marvelous Monday!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a beautiful set of fall cards! That paper is gorgeous.

Carol L said...

That dsp is a great find and I'm glad you were able to use it for this pretty set of cards! I find lots of large patterns in my scrapbook paper stash and don't quite know how to use them, but this is a perfect example! More mustard? I haven't seen a piece of that cardstock in my room for years! It looks just perfect here! Have a great week ahead and stay warm!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I hear you on the extra coffee. Tons to do, but when I get home from work, the thrill is gone. These are so pretty, Wendy. Sometimes I wish I had stockpiled more of the older colors.

Janice M said...

Beautiful! I can see why she loved this pack. I have some of that same paper, came across a piece just the other day. Love the old colors of card stock and wish they'd bring some of them back.