Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A Little Wild

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I did much of nothing trying to let my hands rest.
They ache 24/7 but I know I still have to use my hands for almost everything.
Not sure if this cooler weather is what is making them ache or just the fact that I have been crafting SO much in the last few weeks. Maybe both.
In the mornings they are stiff, numb & achy and that is usually what wakes me up.
Oh, the joys of growing older!

Today I have one sweet card to share for a baby girl.
My card rack is depleted for baby cards so I have been working on getting more made.

I recently ordered the A Little Wild stamp set with matching Little Loves Framelits.
Such an adorable set and I love that they have the dies to cut them out as well.



This card is actually a case of a card I seen on Facebook and then I added my own spin to it.
My cute little elephant is stamped, colored with Stampin Blends then diecut using the Little Loves Framelits. My tag is punched at the top using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. I threaded some retired Blushing Bride Ribbon thru the opening and tied a bow some with retired Blushing Bride Twine.

Card Details:

Stamps: A Little Wild
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Tropical Chic DSP
Accessories: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Little Loves Framelits, Blushing Bride Ribbon & Twine (both retired), Blushing Bride Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think this set is just so sweet and amazingly perfect for baby cards!
Now I need to make some baby cards for boys!
As quick as I make them, they go!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


My coffee cup is a huge one and almost looks like this one!
My oldest daughter got it in Ocean City, MD a couple of years ago and I use it darn near everyday!
I love that my Keurig will fill it with 10 ounces of coffee each time I hit the brew button.
Today it might be a 2 or 3 cup kind of day. I have been dragging for the last week. Tired, sleepy and just feeling blah. Not sure what is going on....

That's is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh no, I hope your hands feel better soon! I am having trouble with my feet, LOL! We are a pair, aren't we? Well, anyway, this card is so cute! Fun to see something other than Halloween or Christmas, which is what's on my mind these day! Sweet as can be!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Sorry your hands are hurting so bad. Hopefully they'll feel better soon. Great baby card! Wouldn't the little elephant's head look cute on one of those wobble things? I can just picture the head moving back and forth. I love the use of the tag too as the central point of the card.

Carol L said...

That is really a sweet baby card and so simple to create! I may have to CAS this idea soon :) I'm so sorry you're having trouble with your hands now, that can really get annoying when you're trying to craft! Hopefully it's resolved for you soon - we crafters need our hands!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is great and comes at a good time for me. I need to whip up a baby card today! Might just case you on this one! Love it!

Janice M said...

This is adorable!! Love the way you used the tag and finished it off with the ribbon/twine. Sorry your hands are hurtin hope it goes away soon.