Sunday, October 7, 2018

Christmas Gable Box

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was such a fun day with the girls and our World Cardmaking Day event!
We stamped Halloween projects/cards, ate and had some good conversations!
I love that about those girls!
After they left Shawn & I headed out to do some shopping.
My fridge was getting pretty empty!
I will start sharing those Halloween projects starting tomorrow.
I haven't gotten a chance yet to take pictures.

I do have a beautiful gable box to share today!
Gable boxes have made a big comeback in the Stampin Up Annual Catalog.
I have several from years ago that were at the bottom of a drawer in my stamp room.
I took some time this past week to dig them out and play with one.
I can use them for Christmas this year to put cookies in or a gift.








The DSP is from the SU Holiday Mini Catalog called All Is Bright. 
I layered that on top of Gold Foil Paper.
The sentiment panel is from the new Merry Christmas to All Set.  It is embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The Real Red Ribbon is retired. 


Project Details:

Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Gold Foil, Whisper White, Real Red, All Is Bright DSP
Accessories: Gable Box, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Gold Rhinestones, Gold EP., Heat Gun, Real Red Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


That DSP is very pretty with some realistic prints in it.
Great for making those special holiday gifts!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Love Football Sundays!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a relaxing day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a beautiful box these papers create! Glad you had some fun with your friends!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I own a gable box die and I have used it bunches. They are easy to decorate and you can really jazz them up. Hurrah for fun. I still have Jim and Dee here until tomorrow. Then I can get back into the flow.

Carol L said...

These are just wonderful with that great dsp and the gold trim! Very festive, and I love those big circle sentiments too! SO glad you had a nice WCMD with your friends and rediscovered the gable box! I have yet to make one :)

Janice M said...

Glad you had a good day with your friends! These boxes are cute and will be very useful I'm sure.

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great way to wrap a gift! That DSP is beautiful.