Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Birthday Cards

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Did you all survive Trick or Treat Night?

It sure turned out to be a nice day yesterday!
My doggies loved the warmer temps and bright sunshine!

I did some crafting in the afternoon working ahead on Christmas cards & making some Candy Bar Wrappers. I haven't made them in awhile and felt the need to create some for Christmas.

For now I have a cute birthday card to share.
I have alot of birthdays in the month of November so working ahead is good for me!




I had some scraps in the pack of Painted Autumn DSP from last year.
I decided to use them on my birthday cards along with the Woodlands EF.
I always forget I have that embossing folder but thought it looked nice with the sunflower paper.

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Birthday (retired)
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Whisper White, Painted Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Woodlands EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Gold Enamel Heart (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think these will be nice cards for the month of November and still need to make a few more.
My customer already ordered birthday cards for the month of December! LOL
She's way ahead of me!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


November 1st and our leaves are finally starting to get very colorful & fall to the ground.
What a pretty picture it paints!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty set of birthday cards! Love that heart-shaped brad and that gorgeous dsp! It perfectly matches the Woodland embossed background for wonderful autumn birthday cards! NJ on these!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!

Janice M said...

Oh these are so pretty! Love that deep dark embossed background with that sunflower paper. It really pops.