Saturday, November 10, 2018

November Class Bags

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was such a rainy, dreary day!
I'm glad today to wake up to some beautiful sunshine but it is rather windy & cold.
I'm just happy to see the sun!

I have a quick post for you today as I need to pop out to the store then home to get my stamp room ready for our stamp get together with friends tomorrow afternoon!
I'm thrilled to share with them some pretty Fall/Thanksgiving cards!

Here are the bags I decorated for them to take their cards home in.



I used the Country Lane Suite from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog.
This stamp set called Country Home is loaded with pretty images and lots of sentiments.
The DSP is Country Lane.
My bags also use the Delicate Lace Edgelits. 
They come with 3 Edgelits and they all cut so nicely!


Project Details:

Stamps: Country Home
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Country Lane DSP
Accessories: Delicate Lace Edgelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Silver Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think every time the ladies come to stamp they are looking forward to seeing what their bag is going to look like! I enjoy making them as long as I have the time to do so!
My Christmas bags will be coming next month!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Saturday!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!!

Carol L said...

Those bags are quite pretty with some great colors and I love the sentiments on them! Have fun with your stamping friends and stay warm! Brrrrr, it really got cold today!

Janice M said...

Who wouldn't want a nice bag to take home their goodies in?! So pretty. Have fun!