Monday, November 19, 2018

Wood Crate Treats

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

I am all off schedule with Shawn being on vacation.
Yesterday we spent the day watching football then the Christmas movies that were on the Hallmark Channel. They were really good movies!

We have all our ceramic Christmas Trees out but still doing some tweaking as to the perfect placement for them. When I feel they are right where they belong I will share pictures here for you. At night when they are lit up they are just so pretty!

So, today I am sharing one of the treats I made for Thanksgiving.
Every time I use the Wood Crates Framelits...they sell like hot cakes!





The crates are diecut with Early Espresso Cardstock and then I stamped them with a line stamp from the retired Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. My leaf is from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. I think that little leaf just makes this treat holder stand out!

Project Details:

Stamps: Many Blessings, Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired), Gorgeous Grunge (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Handheld Hole Punch, Gold Rhinestones, Jute Twine, Cello Bags, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My customer told me if I would have had more of these made she would have bought them!
Sometimes things like that are unpredictable.
These Wood Crates are so fun and can be made for many different occasions!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are wonderful! No wonder you sell out, they're cute and candy-filled----yum! Have a great week with hubby!

Carol L said...

I love making those crates too! These are so perfect for Thanksgiving with those warm tones of autumn and great coloring of the pumpkins! Love that little leaf accent too! SO cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! Love the crates! They are great for so many things.

Vicki Burdick said...

I love these and that crate die is on my wish list!! So fab!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great treat holders with a fall feel!

Janice M said...

I can see why they sell! What a cute way to give a little treat/gift.