Sunday, November 11, 2018

A Christmas Note

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Today is to be another sunny day but quite cold!
Yesterday we broke out the winter coat as it felt like a cold winter day.
Burrr!

Today is my stamp day with friends and we're making Thanksgiving cards!
The project i'm sharing today is the last Christmas Tablet.
I had these spiral tablets in my drawer for a long time so i'm not sure Dollar Tree even still carries them. Take a look...



This uses the no longer available Joyous Noel Specialty Paper and I just layered that onto a piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock. Before I attached it to my tablet base I added the Lacy Tranquil Tide Ribbon. I wanted my tablet to look like a present. Then I quickly added my Papertreyink sentiment and called it done. It is so pretty with the Copper Foil in it! 

Project Details:

Stamps: Papertreyink
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Joyous Noel DSP (No longer available)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Tranquil Tide Lacy Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is VERY pretty...and I just snagged that PTI set myself! Can't wait to use it!

Janice M said...

Oh that is such pretty paper and I LOVE that ribbon! Will make a nice present for someone for sure. I think I sometimes envy your stamping get-togethers! They sound like so much fun! Enjoy and stay warm.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Really pretty, Wendy! Had a nice long weekend with all kids appearing here. Then, we went out so Jim could take advantage of some extra treats for Veterans Day. Maybe I can get back to crafting this week! Hope your week goes well.

Carol L said...

this is another great notebook, and the colors/ribbon look so nice together! You always come up with the cutest things to make - I love your ideas ;)