Monday, November 5, 2018

Snow Is Glistening

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today I have a quick card to share using the special for the month of November called Snowflake Showcase. Actually there are 2 stamp sets, the other being more for everyday use. There is also matching Thinlits that go with both stamp sets. I only got the Snow Is Glistening set & the Snowfall Thinlits. 



I thought the cost of this was a bit outrageous and decided this would be the last Christmas set I would purchase for the year. I love anything with snowflakes and being that this set has some nice sentiments included I caved and bought it. The matching Thinlits are awesome now that I have had a chance to play with it.

Card Details:

Stamps: Snow Is Glistening
Ink: Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Silver Foil, White Velvet Sheets
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlit Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am also loving that we now have a beautiful soft blue color this year!
It goes beautifully with this snowflake set!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

THis is beautiful, but I thought it was a little pricey too! I will just enjoy yours! The silver and blue are so pretty together, you're right! Gorgeous!

Carol L said...

THis is just lovely Wendy, and I must agree - the price of this set was outrageous so I passed on it BUT it sure does make pretty cards! Love love love all those snowflakes and blue color! Move over Snoopy - I'm joining ya, only inside where I won't get rained on :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow! I just watched a video on this set! It is very pretty, and creates such awesome cards. You captured it's beauty, perfectly! The little voice in my head keeps yelling to use what I have! LOL. Have to get lots done today, as I go back to work tomorrow. That makes me feel like Snoopy looks!

Janice M said...

Wendy this is so pretty! Love the silver mirrored die cut, it really pops! I think the majority of SU dies are over priced compared to most other companies.