Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Christmas Blessings

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your having a good week so far!
Today is looking to be a nice day so I decided I will go rake up the leaves this afternoon!
A little sunshine will do me some good!

I do have a set of Christmas cards to share.
My customer requested these for her priests and something with a cross on.
I hope I did good on these!





I really enjoyed creating this set.
I love to heat emboss and did quite a bit of it on this set!
I'm pretty sure my customer will love these....I know I do!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Illuminated Christmas, More Merry Messages (retired)
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, All Is Bright DSP
Accessories: Crosses of Hope Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Heat Gun, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Ribbon (non SU), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I still have one more pack of special cards to make for her that she requested for the priests.
I'll get to them soon. Been giving my hands a rest. 

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful design, and I love all the embossed components with that gorgeous designer paper! I hope your hands are feeling better these days! Take care and enjoy these pretty autumn days!

Janice M said...

These are pretty! I like the heat embossing. I would do it more but half the time mine doesn't emboss right? Maybe I need new powder?! It was a nice day temp wise to be outside just wish the sun could have been out more. Sounds like more rain for Friday. :-(