Sunday, November 25, 2018

Love Never Melts

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all having a nice weekend and got lots of Christmas shopping done!
The rain has finally ended here and peaks of sunshine are popping thru the clouds.
I am hoping the sun will come out and dry us out after a very rainy Saturday.

Today I have a cute set of cards to share.
My customer asked for a pack of cards that are for winter anniversaries.
This is what I made for her.







The colors make this very Christmas-y and perfect for a December anniversary.
I colored these images with my Stampin Blends.

Card Details:

Stamps: Spirited Snowman
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Real Red, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, All is Bright DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Banner Punch (retired), Real Red 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm not much of a fan of coloring anymore because of my hands but these were fun to color!
I love the colors and the festive feel to them. I think my customer will like these, don't you?

*****************************************************
My thoughts today....


I noticed in my neighborhood that everyone has lights up and their Christmas Trees.
Sure is a pretty sight!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

these are adorable, love that little snow couple!! I need to pull out that set!

Janice M said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Perfect for December Anniversaries for sure. Love the coloring. It was a gorgeous day out sunshine sure beats all that rain. That Thanksgiving die was a Amazon die from China. Been finding lots of nice dies on Amazon and Ebay lately.

Carol L said...

Those lovebird snowmen are the cutest and I love the traditional colors too! Good for you getting shopping done! Better you than me :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awwww.... well it just melted my heart! What a great sentiment! So very cute!