Monday, November 26, 2018

Merry & Bright Candy Bar Wrappers

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

The start of a new week and the holiday season has begun!
Yesterday was a lovely day, full of bright sunshine and we got to almost 60 degrees!
I popped out for a few groceries and then hung my lighted garland on the front porch.
Took advantage of the warmer weather to finally get that done!
Today rain is in the forecast and Shawn had to go back to work after almost 2 weeks off.
I wish I could spend the day crafting but my housework awaits.
I am dreading it as much as Shawn is dreading going back to work.

So, today I am sharing a sweet treat that is one of my absolute favorites to make, Candy Bar Wrappers!


These use one of our new colors called, Merry Merlot.
A beautiful deep burgundy is what it reminds me of.
I paired it up with Sahara Sand because that is a color in the DSP.
Speaking of the DSP....the Joyeous Noel DSP is NO longer available.
I'm sad about that as each sheet is beautiful and has the Copper Foil throughout it.


Isn't that snowflake paper pretty?
I love the Sahara Sand, Whisper White and pops of Copper Foil in this sheet.


My stamped image is from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box on the inside cover of the SU Holiday Mini Catalog. Personally, it's a bit pricey but I caved and got it so I need to try my hardest to use it a bunch this holiday season!
Do you see that big ole pretty bow?
It is a mix of Merry Merlot and Copper Sheen. It is quite beautiful!
My sentiment panel was stamped with Merry Merlot and layered onto a Copper Foil Layering Circle Framelit. The only thing that would make this even more pretty would be if we had some Copper Enamel Dots! Y'all know how much I love my ribbon & embellishments! LOL

Project Details:

Stamps: Christmas Traditions Punch Box
Ink: Merry Merlot
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Copper Foil Paper, Joyeous Noel DSP 9NO longer available)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Circle Punch, Crimper, Merry Merlot/Copper Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you have enjoyed my sweet treat project today!
Making those Candy Bar Wrappers is a quick & easy way to dress up a Hershey's Candy Bar and everyone always loves them as a sweet little treat or a stocking stuffer!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are gorgeous!! I love that ribbon and DSP. The copper just jumps off the page!

Carol L said...

You always make the best treat bars and I love the rich red colors on these with that big beautiful bow! Way to dress up a chocolate bar and make it festive! Hope you got through the gloomies today - my body is aching from head to toe LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So pretty! I must make some of these, as I have a ton of left over Hershey bars. You always know how to inspire me!

D'Ann said...

These are beautiful! Love the covered Hershey treats you make! P.S. I love the Christmas Traditions Punch box too but can't seem to bring myself to order it :)