Friday, November 30, 2018

Snow Is Glistening Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend has arrived!
Anyone have any fun plans?
Last day of November already! Where does the time go?!

Today I have another set of cards to share that were made for my customer order.
I am working hard on getting her 12 packs of Christmas cards done.
This pack uses the November promotion called Snowflake Showcase.
I used the Snow Is Glistening stamp set & Snowfall Thinlits.
Take a look...





The Snowflake Showcase Promotion ends today, sadly!
This is such a wonderful stamp set & dies!
My big white snowflake is cut out with White Velvet Paper that has sold out really quick just like this Joyous Noel Specialty DSP. I have been using it sparingly so it lasts longer. LOL

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Snow Is Glistening
Ink: Merry Merlot
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Copper Foil Paper, White Velvet Paper (SOLD OUT), Joyous Noel Specialty DSP (SOLD OUT)
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlits, Oval Layering Framelits, Clear Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

If you are thinking of ordering these amazing stamps & dies I would suggest you do it before they sell out! The promotion ends TODAY! 
The dies cut so nice! One of the nicest snowflake sets SU has ever had!!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


We are in for more rain today & tomorrow!
I'll be having lots of coffee to keep me going! LOL
I got lots to get crafted!
Tis the Season!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just beautiful Wendy! I love those snowflakes and that touch of gold is perfect to add some elegance to this set of cards! Great sentiment panel too! Nice job on them all, and I hope you stay dry! It's going to be a good day tomorrow for me to get started on my Christmas cards since it will be raining all day :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Stunning, love that big snowflake!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is one beautiful, huge snowflake! It just fills these lovely cards perfectly! Nice work, as always.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful cards!

Janice M said...

Love that large snowflake! It looks great paired with the gold and burgundy colors. Very pretty set of cards.