Monday, November 12, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
They just seem to fly by so quickly!
Yesterday I had my stamp day with friends.
They are always a great time full of laughs, good food and great conversations!
Oh, and card making!

This month we made Thanksgiving cards which I will share now that our class is over.
I always use a variety of new & old products on my cards because it does not matter to them.

My card today is created from a Paper Pumpkin Kit that was out maybe 2-3 years ago.
When I signed up to be a demonstrator in 2017, this Paper Pumpkin Kit came in my started kit to promote them.



I'm glad that I finally broke this kit open and used it for this class. 
The kit makes it easy to put together with a bit of stamping and putting it all together.
The leaf punch outs really make this card stand out with the 3 different colored backgrounds that peek through. The Very Vanilla layer is corrugated. I added a small Mossy Meadow Twine bow to this as well as the 3 little gold rhinestones for some sparkle.

Card Details:

Stamp: Pleasant Pheasants (sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Delightful Dijon
Accessories: Mossy Meadow Twine, Glue Dot, Gold Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Next year I will focus a bit more on using some of my older stash of inks, papers & stamps when I have these get together's.
I love breathing new life into the older stuff! 

**************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
I have a busy day at my stamp table working on Christmas Treats now that I was able to start getting candy. I just hope my hands will cooperate!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have 3 PP kits to do up, myself. This is just perfect for Autumn. Good thinking! These are awesome!

Carol L said...

You are way ahead of me - I've never ordered a paper pumpkin kit, but these cards look great! I love the crackle effect behind the punched leaves - it's a great idea and a fun look! Hoping the hands are working well too!

Janice M said...

Glad you guys had a great time! Love the bright colors on those leaves makes for a pretty card! Heard the term paper Pumpkin before now I know what it means?! Stay dry sounds like more rain for tomorrow!