Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Mitten Tablet

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Man yesterday was such a dreary day!
It rained all day then got foggy as the evening went on.

Today I have another one of those notebooks to share with you.
I finally got them all finished up and ready to show.

This notebook uses retired products.




Project Details:

Stamps: Smitten Mitten, Wrapped in Warmth (both retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP (retired)
Accessories: Many Mittens Framelits, Cable Knit EF, Chalk Talk Framelits, Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Stitched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really like this one because this isn't just for Christmas but could be used all winter long!
I got the Smitten Mittens Bundle last year and hardly used it. 
I hope to get some good use from it this year for projects like this or on some candy treats!
Won't that be cute on a bag of Hershey Kisses!?

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


It was not a good last few days....

Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awww, sorry if things are going poopie. As much as I love this notebook with that adorable mitten, I think that sentiment is just the best! Hang in there!

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfect, love this notebook!!!

Janice M said...

This is so cute!! Love that mitten. You know I have that sweater embossing folder and have never used it?! It's a thicker folder and need to look up how to use it with the Cuttlebug machine. Hope things are lookin better soon!

Carol L said...

What a super cute mitten die that is, and this notebook is adorable too! Today was miserable and dreary here as much as yesterday and it really reflects my sappy mood too! I'm not motivated to do much of anything when the sun doesn't appear. Chin up - better days are coming for both of us :)