Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Pleasant Pheasants

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!

Today is going to be a busy day as I have an order for a couple Candy Bar Wrappers!
Love making those things but I haven't yet decided what I am going to use on them.

I have another card to share from Sunday's get together. 
This one uses the new set from the Holiday Mini Catalog called Pleasant Pheasants.
It has some nice sayings in it.
I guess you could say that is what sold me on it!




I made this one easy as we stamped everything in one color, Blackberry Bliss.
Isn't that inside saying nice?
And I love the swag of leaves!
All that would have been ALOT to color and my hands would be hurting.

Card Details:

Stamps: Pleasant Pheasants
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today was day #3 of the Thanksgiving cards. 
I still have 2 more days to share and then a couple of treats I whipped up! 
You won't want to miss those!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today.....



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love the sentiments in this set, too! Lovely fall creation! Stay warm today...brrrr!

Janice M said...

What a great color combo. Love the sentiment i'm always needing sentiments for the inside of cards I send. I generally leave the insides blank on the ones I sell though. Sounds like we're in for some nasty weather tomorrow winter came early.

Carol L said...

I've always been a fan of blackberry bliss, and those pheasants look great done in that color! Pretty background papers too, but that sentiment is wonderful and I wish I owned it! Pretty cards!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Time to play catch up and these pheasants are magnificent! OMGosh and what a beautiful sentiment!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great card! And you are right, the sentiment is really nice. Hope your hands are feeling better.