Friday, November 9, 2018

Christmas Tablet

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Boy, is it ever cold & windy out this morning!
You know it's cold when the girls run out and do their business and run back to the door! LOL
Rain is on our doorstep today. They are saying it may have some snow mixed in with it.
I think it will be a good night to stay in, get some wood in the fireplace and watch some tv!

I did get outside yesterday and raked up the entire front yard!
Happy I was able to get it done even got the blister on my thumb to prove it! 

Today I am sharing another tablet that I whipped up for Christmas!
I will tell you though that this Joyous Noel Specialty DSP is NO LONGER available.
They have sold out of it and have a large number on backorder which SU has said they may not have in before the Christmas Holiday and you can no longer order it. SO SAD! 
This paper is so pretty with the foil papers mixed in.



Isn't that snowflake paper pretty?
I hated to even cut into it! LOL
The ribbon is Merry Merlot with a Copper Sheen to it. 
Very pretty in real life!
It ties beautifully, too!

Project Details:

Stamps: Papertreyink
Ink: Merry Merlot
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Merry Merlot/Copper Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I make up alot of notebooks/tablets for the holidays.
Most people will ask for them if I don't have them out.
I am always happy to use up what I have left in my drawers from my craft show days!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today....


This was me yesterday raking leaves!
I had piles that were up to my knees.....I can only imagine what the back yard will be like!
Waist high, maybe!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & stay warm today! Burrrrrrrr!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Janice M said...

Not ready for the "S" word yet!! Glad you got some raking done. I always get a blister too when I rake. And sore muscles that I didn't even know I have/used! LOL Your decorated tablet is so pretty! Love that ribbon/bow and the matching pen. Stay dry! I hear we are to get a good bit of rain again today. :-(

Carol L said...

That truly is some pretty paper, but I've resolved not to buy any new paper until I actually USE what I've got here now! Love all the snowflakes and that pretty ribbon too! Hope you had fun raking leaves - I loved doing that as a kid and then jumping into the giant pile afterward :) Happy Friday - even if it is raining :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, that paper is gorgeous, I need to get some of the in colors!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! Love how the bow makes it look like a present! I'm sad about the paper too. It is really pretty!