Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving Boxes

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a sweet little treat box that I made for Thanksgiving.
This box was made and given to me by my dear friend Vicki Burdick when I lived in Joplin MO several years ago. I kept the box she gave me and created my own with basically the same things she used. This box holds 3 bite size candy bars.




I made 14 of these and they all sold!
Inside I put a Bite Size Nestle Crunch, Baby Ruth and a Butterfinger Candy Bars.

Project Details:

Stamps: Pleasant Pheasants (sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Gold Foil Paper, Spice Cake DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Seasonal Layers Framelits, Vanilla & Gold Ribbon, Gold Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So thrilled with these and happy that I was able to use up more of those older papers!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wish there was a tutorial for these! What a special somethin somethin to hand someone! That little gold leaf was a perfect touch!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, I love the gold leaves and gold edge ribbon!!

Carol L said...

these are so cute and I can see why Vicki inspired you to create your own! I just love making treat boxes for special occasions, and I love the colors and design of these :) Well done - including what's inside :)