Thursday, November 29, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was a very busy day!
I got a bunch of stuff created at my stamp table and whipped up a homemade Chicken Pie for supper. Nothing better on a very cold & windy day!

As I sat down at my stamp table to create, I was having a senior moment as to where to start.
I looked on my desktop and there was this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch to the rescue!

Here is their sketch and my sample....






This card had taken many different turns until I found what I liked!
My customer needs about 12 packs of Christmas cards this year...
I will be making Christmas cards until the cows come home, I think! LOL
Stylish Christmas is a new set this year. It is in the SU Annual Catty.
I love the look of it. It is one of those Distinktive sets.

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Stylish Christmas, More Merry Messages (retired sentiment)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Memento Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Red Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I may try to make another set using this pretty poinsettia and some different colors!
They are so festive for this time of year!
Hope you liked my card!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, a great way to use that gorgeous poinsettia and the plaid sets it off so nicely!

Carol L said...

Ahhhh Wendy, these are great cards with that strip of plaid dsp at the top! I already love the poinsettias, but adding that strip of plaid just dressed up these cards in a very special way! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this set of cards!!! I was looking a that sketch yesterday, maybe I will have time this weekend to try it too.!!

Janice M said...

Very pretty Wendy!! Wonder what it would look like done in blue or a light purple? With the right Christmas paper I bet you could pull it off! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Andrea W said...

Your stamping is beautiful and I love the plaid across the top. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am so far behind on commenting it is unreal. I love how the poinsettias are almost translucent. gorgeous!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh this is so nice! It looks fairly easy to mass produce and your customer is going to be very happy. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards! I love this scrolly sentiment!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
<a