Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Thankful

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

It's a rainy morning here once again.
It started last night with some sleet mixed in.
They are saying we are in for some winter weather on Thursday as well.
I'm not sure what happened to Fall weather but it seems winter has arrived already.

Today I have another card to share that my friends made on Sunday at our monthly get together.
This one was my favorite using the now retired Blended Seasons Bundle that was only available in August. The set has a variety of images in it and can be used for more than one occasion so I thought I would get more bang for my money with this set but to be honest....this was the first I used it. The bundle included the Stitched Season's Framelits and I have used those quite a bit, just not the stamp set.



The sentiment comes from a retired hostess set called Six Sayings that was in a Holiday Mini Catalog maybe 2 years ago. I love the font of it and how fancy it is! It worked beautifully on this card with those wheat stalks.

Card Details:

Stamps: Blended Season's (retired), Six Sayings (retired)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede Patterned Paper (retired)
Accessories: Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Gold Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another card done for our upcoming Thanksgiving holiday!
Now to get them addressed and sent out in the mail!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am so in love with Wheat and this looks super, all variegated! Excellent choice for Thankful cards! My DD's wedding has sheaf's of wheat for the table centerpieces. Great job.

Janice M said...

Love that wheat image and the way you did it in 3 colors. That sentiment is such an elegant font. Beautiful card!

Carol L said...

I have been missing your posts the past few days - I guess I'm just slacking and I apologize. So glad I looked back and found this beauty with those wonderful autumn colors. That great big sentiment panel is pretty awesome too! Gorgeous card!