Sunday, November 4, 2018

Congratulations

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Today I have a quick card to share!
This card uses a digital image that I seen on Pinterest that I printed out on cardstock and cut it down to where I needed it.



There is no ink or stamping on this card. 
I just attached my bow and called this card done!

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Petal Pink
Accessories: Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Those are the best kind of cards sometimes. Gorgeous image. I am so looking forward to retiring so I can use the zillions of images I have saved like this one. I sometimes feel like such a hoarder. LOL! Enjoy your Sunday!

Carol L said...

That is just beautiful and your print quality is outstanding! WHat a clean and classic look and so prefect for a wedding or any kind of celebration! I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful sunshine-filled Sunday!