Friday, November 2, 2018

Country Home Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday was another really nice day!
It was the perfect opportunity to take down my Halloween decorations and pack them away for another year. The house looks empty now but it won't last long as we are going to start digging out our ceramic Christmas trees this weekend. I can't wait to see them all displayed!

So, today I am sharing my last pack of Thanksgiving cards that were created for my customer.
This set uses the Country Home set from the Holiday Mini Catalog,





I love the images in this set but coloring them is not my friend.
My hands hurt like crazy till I was done.


Card Set Details:

Stamps: Country Home
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends Markers, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Accessories: Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

When I started putting these together I was not sure about my cardstock color choices but once they were all made I was so happy with them! Not colors I would have normally put together but they are colors listed on the pack. My customer raved over them and that always makes me smile!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Sorry your hands hurt, but the coloring you did looks amazing, seriously! Love that milk can with the flowers and those colors do look wonderful together! Have a fabulous weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Just gorgeous! That is one of the sets I have been drooling over. We had to hide in the basement last night as they thought a tornado was coming at us. Makes me wonder where my stamps would end up. Kind of creepy.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this so much, I want this set.

Janice M said...

Might not be a normal color combo but it works! It's very eye catching. Love them!!