Friday, May 20, 2022

Bottled Happiness Hello Card

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

The weekend is upon us again! Do you have any fun plans?
It's to be a hot & humid one here so I don't think we'll be out and about too much especially with almost $5 a gallon of gas! That's just as crazy as the weather! We've been staying put at home alot more lately!
Today my hubby is off and we are planning on power washing the porches and getting the porch furniture out but they are calling for thunderstorms all weekend so we may just have to work between the rain drops. I also hope to grab a few flowers to get planted now that we are hopefully past the threat of frost.

So, today I have a cute and very easy card to share that I whipped up one day this week.
I used some new In Colors, Starry Sky & Parakeet Party along with the new Bottled Happiness stamp set.



Card Details:

Stamps: Bottled Happiness, Pansy Patch (sentiment)
Ink: Starry Sky, Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Parakeet, Basic White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This stamp set comes with a coordinating Vintage Bottle Punch which I did not use on this card but I am planning on using it for another card soon!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those colors look so pretty together and I really like the flowers on opposite corners in this design! Very pretty card! Stay cool - the hum-diddity is already making it's appearance around here this afternoon :)