Thursday, May 19, 2022

Mish Mash Card Set

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Woke up this morning to a few raindrops but the sun is to reappear and turn out to be a nice day! However, starting tomorrow the heat & humidity is on! Saturday, we could reach a high of 95 degrees! A bit too much especially since we have only had 1 day so far that temps hit 80. Crazy!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I whipped up for on my card rack.
This set uses some retired products. I have so much that I am slowly trying to use it up.





At some point I must have ordered maybe 3 packs of the retired Farm Stand DSP because there are several sheets of each print & pattern. I pulled out scraps of different ones to create these cards just to try and put a dent in it! LOL 

Card Details:

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin Kit (retired)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach (retired), Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Farm Stand DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Peekaboo Peach Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was very happy with the outcome of them when they were finished.
I love the colors.
I also kept these nice and flat for easy mailing!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

The papers are just peachy keen and cute too! I love that big birthday sentiment panel too! I'm SO not ready for the coming heat, as our A/C isn't serviced yet and they won't be out until June 2nd! Stay cool!

Vicki said...

Such a fun set. I love the sentiment piece. The font and little swirls are so cute! Happy Thursday my sweet friend.