Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Color Challenge 306~Beautiful Sympathy


Hello & Happy Tuesday!


I'm off to a late start today!
It's sorta gloomy & dreary here so I felt the need to stay in bed this morning with the covers over my head! :)

Anyways, first thing I did was run to my computer to see what today's SCS Color Challenge was. The colors are: Bravo Burgundy, Baja Breeze & Pear Pizzaz. Since I don't have Pear Pizzaz I used Certainly Celery instead. At first these colors stumped me so while I showered I kept thinking what I could do with them. It all played out very well in my mind and sometimes whats in your mind doesn't come out on paper quite as well but i'm happy to say that I do like the outcome once it hit paper! :)


Take a look...



I also used another set in my own personal challenge to make sure all my stamp sets see ink in 2011. This is set # 11.


Color Challenge Card #306:

Stamps: Close As A Memory (set #11)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Baja Breeze & Certainly Celery SU Markers, Memento Black
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, White
Accessories: Square & Square Lacey Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Gold Dragonfly Brads, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Scor Tape


Hope ya like!

That's all for me for today! Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you all have a great day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! That color combo is amazing together! Beautiful card GF!

Carol L said...

You've done a fabulous job incorporating these colors together! I love the little dragonfly brads and beautiful bow! Way to rock the challenge g/f!!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is beautiful! I like how you used mainly blue and green with only a touch of burgundy! Burgundy is probably one of my least fave SU colors right now.

Denise Marzec said...

So beautiful, Wendy! I GOTTA get those lacey nesties. What am I waiting for??

Marisa said...

I never tire of this fabulous floral image and you have used it fabulously on this card. Love the lacey nestie and MS border punch too. Great colour combo as well. Great card :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wowzer, that is such a striking color combo! I am with Denise, I NEED the Lacy Nesties! You have created a beautiful card here, Wendy, I can't stop looking at all of the little details!

Janice M said...

So pretty Wendy! You did a awesome job with that color challenge!