Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, My Friend!

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your Saturday is off to a good start! It's going to be a busy day for us. Kelsey has mid term testing around noon then I have some shopping to do and a walk in the park with Fluffy. So before my day gets away from me I wanted to post this card that I made for a special birthday this past week. My best buddy back home in PA celebrated her ummmm well we won't say what year birthday and this is the card I made her. I know it's safe to post this now as she already received it. :) She loves anything lighthouses!



Happy Birthday Lighthouse Card:

Stamps: Impression Obsession, Sentiment from Verve
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Cool Carribean, PTI White
Accessories: Gold Circle Clip, Ribbon, Scor Tape



Well Deb K., I hope you had a great birthday!
Next year I hope to be back to celebrate with you, ok?


Well, that's all I have for now.
Thank you for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love lighthouses too, and this is so pretty! I love the sentiment you chose for this - that pretty combination of fonts works so well with this image! Great coloring too my friend!
Have a super weekend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I bet Deb K just loved her card! Beautiful work of art!