Sunday, January 30, 2011

Set Your Sails


Hello & Happy Sunday!

The last few days here in Missouri it has been beautiful! Saturday temperatures hit 75 and boy, I just hated to see the day end. Today, we got a reality check....back to the 30's and walking Fluffy this afternoon those winds were bitterly cold. The next few days now they are calling for rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow. Just a reminder that it is still winter.

I've been working on a card order the last few days and today I had to work on masculine cards. I enjoy making them! I dug out some unmounted stamps and got to work.



I was digging thru old designer papers and just trying to use some of them up but honestly if I was to never buy any more paper i'd have enough to last me 10 years! LOL Next year I think that will be my next challenge....use up designer papers! :)


Set Your Sails Card:

Stamps: Sailboat from Class Act, Sentiment from Inky Antics
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, White, DCWV Retro Pack
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Modern Label Punch, EK Success Wavy Border Punch, Satin Chocolate Ribbon, Cuttlebug Mesh Dots Embossing Folder, Gold Brads, Gold Charm, Scor Tape


I'm off to finish up one last card for the day!
I'll be back shortly to post it then off to bed.

~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, LOve that charm you used!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

75 degrees? WOW, the warmest we've had is 44! I'm so jealous! Lovin your card... paper is yummy! Keep diggin... isn't it fun using up the ole stash?

Carol L said...

I really admire how you're able to use all your stamps like you've been doing! Shame on me! I have so many that rarely see the light of day! This sailboat looks dreamy, and I love the charm!