Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Calendars

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I have taken a break from blogging for a few days and just realized that today is May 1st and that means it's time for another calendar update!
I was doing some cleaning today and when I got to my refrigerator I noticed my calendar was on May and that's when I realized I needed to get my blog updated! LOL

The 1st calendar was made with the Pure Innocence Girls from My Favorite Things.



The 2nd one was made with Magnolia images.


I love them both and hope you do too!

Well, that's all I have for now!
I'll be back starting tomorrow with regular updates and I hope to get back to catching up on blogging & commenting. I've been such a slacker! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Wendy... these are precious! You do such a great job on these little calenders!

Janice M said...

Cute calender pages! Love those roses they are gorgeous!

Carol L said...

What cuties to look at all month long! Beautiful coloring Wendy!

Tammi said...

I love seeing your calendars, they are all so cute and you've done a beautiful job on them!