Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Card for Vicki!!



Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope you all had a great day!
Today was a busy one for me. I had a doctor appointment first thing this morning for a complete physical since I have not had one in 3 years and with my Ovarian Cancer issues I needed to get back on track with that! All went well! After that I went to visit my parents a few minutes and then ran Kelsey to do some errands before dropping her off at work. She started a job last week at a local convenience store and she is loving it! It's a start for now and hopefully she'll make some new friends along the way!

So, today is my good friend, Vicki Burdick's birthday! I sent her a little package for her special day along with this card I made.


I used 2 old sets that I borrowed from Deb called Flower of the Month & Happy Birthday Frame. I really love the older SU sets!

Vicki's Birthday Card:

Stamps: Flower of the Month, Happy Birthday Frame
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Neenah White
Accessories: Square Nestibilities, Square Lattice EF, Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon, Pretty in Pink 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Recollections White Pearls, Hot Glue, Scor Tape

Hope ya like it, Vicki.....and we wish you a very special day!

Well, that is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Lesley said...

This is stunning Wendy! I love it so much and I know Vicki will too! WOW!

Carol L said...

Very pretty card, and if you're reading this Vicki, Happy Happy Birthday!!
So glad your physical went well too :)

Vicki Burdick said...

It is gorgeous in person, I am blessed to call you friend!!! Love you!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a real beauty Wendy!