Monday, June 18, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week #25

Hello & Happy Monday!

Here we are at another Monday and another terrific sketch from Lesley! It's time to pull out the Christmas supplies and get another card made this week! I'm having so much fun with her sketches and i'm getting one heck of a stack of cards ready for the holidays! So hop on over to Lesley's blog, Always Playing With Paper to see the samples that the other Merry Makers have for you this week! I loved all the cards!! :)



This is such a simple sketch and I had my card done within 30 minutes and that's a record for me!
I pulled out 2 PaperTreyInk sets for this and I just love the outcome!


Merry Monday Week #25 Card:

Stamps: A Wreath For All Seasons & Signature Christmas by PaperTreyInk
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Cardstock: PTI White, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, SU Square Lattice EF., Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl Brad, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Woohoo! 30 minutes and this card is stunning! Love the Cherry Cobbler and white! So pretty!

Bonnie said...

I've been admiring this card all week, Wendy! I love the clean, crispness of it and that gorgeous wreath!

LeAnne said...

Love this....I really need to pull out this set, it's so versatile and I just love it! Great Christmas colors, too!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card,the white and red look wonderful together. I love the stamp sets.

jimlynn said...

Stunning and gorgeous!!! Love it!
Lynn

Carol L said...

This is such a stunner with that delicate wreath and all the embossing! I love that ribbon too!

Danielle Vincent said...

Ooooohhhh what a breathtakingly beautiful card. I love the red and white theme - so classy!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Absolutely stunning card and I'm so impressed with this being completed is under 30 mins - I can never do that!