Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just For Fun

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope you all are having a great weekend so far!
Yesterday I sat and just played a bit at my stamp table. I have so many images already stamped that needed to be added to cards. I don't know why I am hoarding them but decided it was time to start using them so I can get them out of my Image Box and onto some cards.

I have a ton of these Noble Deer images that I stamped off way before I moved to Joplin.It's one of the best masculine sets that Stampin Up has ever had! I'm not sure why I stamped the deer in blue but it is what is is! LOL


I'm always in need of masculine birthday cards so i'm sure this will get put to good use soon!

Deer Birthday Card:

Stamps: Noble Deer, Amuse Sentiment
Ink: Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, Neenah White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Tree Border Punch by EK Success, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Silver Beads, Sore Tape

This week has been a really nice week weather wise! I decided earlier this week to so some cleaning and kinda threw my back into having muscle spasms again. Again there was no stamping for me until I could get that under control as it's very bothersome. All is well now so I hope to get ALOT more stamping accomplished this weekend and not only that, it is suppose to feel like summer will make it's return so i'm sure i'll wanna hide out downstairs where is stays naturally cool! Look for more stuff to come! :)

Well, that is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, I like the deer in blue. It is a perfectly masculine creation!

Bonnie said...

Wendy this a perfect card for a guy! Love the stamps and how you stamped a border of the trees with the punched trees above!