Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Color Challenge 383

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all enjoying a nice day!
I'm up early today so I thought i'd get some stamping time in! I got a box of Stampin Up goodies yesterday and was excited to use some new rubber!

I have an order for 25 all occasion cards that are due by Christmas so I thought i'd start checking out the challenges over at SCS to give me a boost on getting these cards done. Today is the Color Challenge 383. The colors are: Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette & Kraft/Crumb Cake.
I pulled out a new set from the catty called Bloomin with Kindness. This set has a beautiful flower bloom and loaded with some nice sentiments which can work for a few different occasions! LOVE it!! :)


I also should say that this new in color Raspberry Ripple ribbon is supper nice! Ties easy bows & knots!


Color Challenge 383 Card:

Stamps: Bloomin with Kindness
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Memento Black
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette, Kraft/Crumb Cake, Whisper White 
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, SU Labels Framelits, SU Eyelet Border Punch, White Pearls, Raspberry Ripple Ribbon, Stamp A Ma Jig, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for me today!
Off to get my bed made and laundry started! It's a never ending chore! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is such a pretty flower and I love the pearls and ribbon! Hah, women's work is never done!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wendy, this is a gorgeous card! I love this big floral image and am glad to hear the new ribbon is easy to work with.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!