Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just A Note



Good Morning & Happy Sunday!
Oh and Happy July 1st!!
Where has the time gone?!!?

Up and at'em too early today but needed to get Kelsey's laundry done so her work clothes are ready by noon then Shawn & I are off to the movies with my brother, sister in law, and Berto & Kirsten. We're going to see Ted. My sis in law has been wanting to see this since she seen the first previews of it back in April. It looks funny but time will tell. I'd also like to go see the new Tyler Perry movie as I just love Madea and her "Hellur"! LOL She cracks me up! So before my day gets out of control I wanted to share another Post It Note Holder that I made this past week. Love the colors in this but not sure on my Razzleberry bow. I was toren between this or a Daffodil Delight ribbon which is much thinner. Jury is still out on that one!


Just A Note Holder:

Stamps: Sentiment from More Great Greetings
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Neenah White, Floral District DSP
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, White Pearls, Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that is all from me today!
Stay tuned for tomorrow as it's time for another sketch from Lesley's Merry Monday! I love that challenge!
Hope you will stop back for that!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: