Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dynamic Duo Honourable Mention

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Just a quick little update then back to my craft room I go!

I sat this morning and was searching the blogs and doing my Merry Monday commenting when I realized this card was chosen as an Honourable Mention on the Dynamic Duos Challenge blog! WOW, that woke me up! Thanks Paige, for the shout out and for making my day!



I have spent the last 2 days in my craft room with the DO NOT DISTURB sign on my door, computer & cell phone! LOL I have become such a procrastinator the older i'm getting! I have been so busy and just putting off working on my craft show stuff that I decided since I only have a few more short weeks till it needs to be finished and delivered that I better get a move on things!
I'm happy to say that I got alot accomplished but still have things left to do! I will start posting some things on here as it gets closer to the holidays.....if I remember to take pictures! LOL I did up 35 Candy Bar Wrappers, 12 Hand Sanitizer Totes, Treat Box Cards, Gift Bags, and 2 Card Orders in the last 2 days and I can say that my hands are feeling the pain today! But guess what?? I'm off this morning to work on more! Not sure how much longer my back will put up with sitting on that chair but the sooner I get all this finished, the better! 
Wish me luck!! LOL!!!

Well that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & i'll see you tomorrow for another fabulous sketch from Lesley for the Merry Monday Challenge!

Have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: